The Carbine is an extremely lethal weapon in Battlefield 2042. At close range, it can deal massive damage with a single shot. It is important to know how to use the Carbine properly so you do not become easy prey for other players and get yourself killed early in the game.
Below are tips that will help your gameplay:
1) The first tip is to keep moving at all times while you’re holding down the trigger of this gun. The strong suit of the Carbine is its ability to dish out damage extremely quickly at close range. As such, this means you will be in a lot of close-range firefights. The only way to win these engagements is by making yourself a hard target for other players and not getting hit in return. The best way to do this is to keep moving at all times, even while firing the gun. This makes it harder for snipers and other players to land hits on you, as they can’t tell where your fire is coming from. This keeps you alive longer and makes it more likely for you to seriously injure or kill your opponent before they get a chance to retaliate.
If you’re using suppression, it’ll be even more difficult for your opponent as their crosshair will sway and shake as though they are getting hit and/or suffering from recoil. By staying mobile, you can make your opponent miss more often than not!
2) Make sure you have either a red dot sight or an ACOG equipped to maximize this gun’s potential. The ACOG is strongly recommended, as it can allow your crosshairs to sit still while you’re firing, so you don’t have to re-adjust the direction of your weapon every time after making a shot.
The red dot sight works just as well because it allows you to see your target more clearly while you’re strafing around, making it easier to line up shots on the go. This means you’re more likely to hit your opponent since you can aim more effectively, leading to an increase in damage dealt. Here are some battlefield 2042 cheats to help improve your game
3) Having your Carbine fully automatic is much more important than having it semi-automatic. If you find yourself in an engagement where you need to fire slower shots, this weapon does well. However, firing on full auto will give you the best results if you’re using it for close-range combat.
On full auto, your crosshairs will be moving around way less as long as you hold down the trigger; this gives you a good chance of landing every shot that comes out of this weapon. This makes it easier to secure kills and damage enemies at close range, which players should be doing 95 percent of the time when they find themselves in such engagements. Being able to strafe while tapping at full auto makes up for the inaccuracy that this gun possesses and will undoubtedly increase your chances of winning.
4) When you need to take a shot with this weapon, make it count by leading your target and firing at them when they’re not moving. The Carbine has high accuracy, which can make up for its inability to hit stationary targets. It’s best used in medium/long-range firefights where players are constantly moving, and there isn’t much time to land every shot on an enemy player accurately.
If you find yourself in such a scenario, try leading your target when they’re running around or just missed a shot themselves. This means that if they’re sprinting left or right, angle your crosshairs in the direction that they’re running and fire when you expect them to make another quick movement in another direction. If they happen to be sprinting straight towards you, it’s best to quickly aim down the sights and fire before they make a sharp turn in your direction. These tips can help improve your accuracy and land more shots on your opponent in such situations, which helps!
5) You may need to hold off using this weapon when engaging at long range because of its inaccuracy. The crosshairs will sway around when firing rapidly, making it difficult for players to focus on what they’re shooting at. This gives way too much room for error when firing up close or from afar, so wait until closer engagements where the Carbine shines before going all in.
6) Never think about using this weapon in CQC (close quarters combat). In these scenarios, you will get destroyed, especially when you’re up against an Assault Class enemy player since they’ll probably be packing a shotgun instead of something like the Carbine, which has no use in such situations. Instead, try to take down enemies from afar when they’re distracted by other teammates or hopefully find yourself up against an enemy who doesn’t notice your presence right away.
7) Try not to spray and pray with this gun because it won’t give you great results unless you are at close range with many opponents. When there’s more than one target at close/medium ranges, tap at them so that every shot counts towards damaging and killing them.
8) Using the Bayonet with this weapon is a great idea because they complement each other nicely, especially at close range. You can track your targets and keep up the pressure by rapidly pressing the melee button; if you find yourself struggling to do this, switch back to your Carbine and take down as many enemies as possible.
9) If you need to defend yourself from behind cover or anything else that will protect you from incoming fire, consider using this weapon instead of any shotgun. Although it won’t deal as much damage per shot, it’ll perform better than shotguns in most scenarios and won’t leave players open for an attack like shotguns would. Its high accuracy also makes it perfect for taking down distant foes, so keep that in mind!
10) When you are behind cover, make sure that when you pop up to aim, always try and stay partially exposed/halfway out of cover to avoid getting hit by ARs or Carbines that may be aiming at you from across the map! This will increase your survivability and give you a better fighting chance.
If you want to use cover more effectively, crouch or go into a prone position to avoid getting hit. You can then move your weapon around while staying behind cover for protection.
The Carbine is best used at medium/long range. However, its high rate of fire can make it devastating in close quarters combat if you can land shots accurately by leading your targets around corners or when they’re distracted.
Good luck, soldier!
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed this article, be sure to comment!