You can never get enough of puzzles. That’s because the game is addictive and easy to play. It is straightforward without gimmicks, points, and missing pieces. Besides, you receive thousands of fresh features for you to try out daily.
Puzzles come in various difficulty levels that range from easy to hard. The game becomes more challenging when you increase the number of pieces you have to assemble. Therefore, beginners can start with the simple levels with fewer pieces to gather, while the advanced players can go for more challenging levels with many parts to put together.
Simple tricks to play puzzles faster
- Start from the simple levels as you go up. Puzzles become more challenging with an increase in the number of pieces you need to put together. Therefore, it is advisable to start with fewer pieces and slowly increase as you get into the game.
- Strategize before you start. Come up with a better plan on how to solve the puzzle. You can check out the pieces and try to sort them. Look at the pieces’ shapes and see where they can fit well.
- Start with the edges and corners. It can be tiresome and challenging if you solve your puzzles from the middle. You will miss a spot or place the pieces in the wrong place. That’s why it is best to start at the edges and corners. You can identify the edge pieces because one of its sides is straight. On the other hand, there are only four corners of the puzzle. So it is much easier to find suitable parts.
- Perfectly place your pieces into the puzzle. Ensure that every part is at its correct spot.
- Take breaks before the next level. That way, you will have a better time thinking of your next plan.
Features to look out for when solving puzzles
- There are over 13000 free high-quality pictures.
- You receive the daily picture and puzzle updates
- There are helpful hints to assist you when stuck
- The puzzle pieces range from 36 to 400
- You can turn on the rotation mode to make the game more challenging.
- Change the appearance of your background to make it more appealing to you.
Types of puzzles available online
- Jigsaw puzzles. The game is one of the oldest puzzle games available online. It offers many features to its gamers. They include:
- The game has tons of free pictures from various categories like flowers, nature, landmarks, and animals.
- Mystery puzzles.
- Daily picture and puzzle updates.
- Custom background.
- Hints when stuck.
- Sudoku. The game expects you to place digits in a grid and ensure that there is no repetition of numbers in a column, row, or box.
- Nonograms. The puzzle is easy to learn and play. The game provides players with daily challenges, clues, and many more features.
- Crossword. There are many daily crosswords available to games for free. It is one of the best ways to keep your mind and brain engaged for hours.
Solving puzzles is fun and easy to learn. It doesn’t matter whether you are a beginner or an advanced player; there are levels for each category. The game is more challenging if there are many pieces you have to assemble. Therefore, if you want to solve the puzzles faster, it is advisable to select fewer pieces and slowly increase them as you continue to master the game.