The year is coming to an end! It is that time which calls for a celebration. What else than a dashing party with all your friends and family under one roof can befit this joyous occasion?! We are sure you already have the party theme and costumes pictured in your mind. But a rocking party also requires oodles of preparations. Are you ready for that? Note down the tips and thank us later for this post.
Ø The tips for planning the most rocking New Year’s Eve party!
This year is already slipping away. You’re super ready to welcome the new one. No doubt, you want your best buddies around to enjoy the moment and step into this stage. However, there are a few arrangements you need to make to make your party perfect. Take a look!
- The optimum spot for the party – Do you think hosting the party at your place would be ideal because you have fewer guests pouring in (or perhaps you are a proud owner of a vast backyard!)? Then, you only need to book the decorators beforehand to adorn the venue. However, you may also plan to book a banquet hall (or some other place). In that case, hurry and secure one immediately. Since it is the New Year rush-time, you’ll already find lots of people booking them for their parties – and you surely don’t want to miss your turn.
- The marvelous decorative elements – We all know New Year’s party calls for lots of exciting and jolly decorations and ambience. However, be sure to make it even more astounding. You can put up glittering disco lights at your venue to flashy signages to cheer everyone up. You can even think of adding funky props to let everyone enjoy posing at your party (not to forget those Instagrammable pictures!).
o Always have separate tables for the most delicious food and drinks – You are hosting many guests. Naturally, they shall trust you to serve the best food and drinks! Of course, we believe you will have lots of delicacies prepared by the best caterers in the town. You can even get a score of drinks like honey mead wine from Hidden Legend Winery. They are known for selling the most exquisite, divine tasting, and authentic wines in the city. But remember, keep a separate table for the food and drinks. You surely don’t want your guests to wait in a long queue to enjoy either of them. Ah yes, be ready with double the stock of drinks since it’s the most special event of the year (and people love to drink to the brim during the New Year!).
- Arrange for a midnight meal –Mostly, the New Year Eve’s party starts from the evening of December 31st and goes on till the early morning hours of first January. So basically, you will have the guest enjoying it for a very long time. That is why you must ensure to provide them with a midnight meal (as well) after the regular dinner gets over.
- A barbeque party seems the best option – Many of us enjoy the New Year’s event during heavy snowfall and extremely chilled winter nights. In this weather, you will certainly add sparks to your party by serving steaming hot barbeque appetizers at the dinner or even for the post-midnight meal.
- Wish jars – How can you forget about the wish jars when it’s New Year’s Eve? Bring in the cutest and fanciest wish jars and even candles for that matter. Let everyone resolve something good and make a wish when the clock strikes 12!
Apart from all these, you can even arrange the firecrackers and a huge clock that starts playing music or makes a loud sound when it is midnight. Amidst the cheers and wishes, music and drinks, you will step into the New Year by being the coolest host ever.