Having just started playing gambling games, participants start looking for effective strategies and ways to beat the casino. A significant feature for experienced players is the volatility of the video slot. This figure is rarely expressed in numbers. For the convenience of the audience, the manufacturer simply indicates its level:
Volatility determines how much and how often a certain bitcoin slot pays. The higher the volatility, the greater the profit, and the more challenging to obtain it. Players with small bankrolls prefer low-volatility slots, while high-rollers opt for high-volatility. In the second case, a long gaming session with high stakes can end in a big win, which is expected by experienced users. Not surprisingly, the degree of excitement in machines with high volatility is incomparably greater than in slots with low and medium risk levels. Low-volatility slots make the gameplay smoother and more predictable. They do not require a significant budget to run: big wins fall pretty frequently, allowing the size of the bankroll to be kept at about the same level.
Modern video slots provide bonus rounds in which the user can choose the risk level. For example, in the Game of Thrones slot by Microgaming, in case of switching to free spin mode, you can select one of the four royal houses for which the player will play: Baratheon, Lannister, Stark, Targaryen. There are different amounts of free spins for each. But the more FS a person gets, the less he will earn additional bonuses in the form of special symbols and multipliers.
The developers from Wazdan went even further and asked users to set the level of volatility manually. This new feature has stopped endless controversy over how to select slot machines: by theme, plot and graphics, or by specifications. Volatility switching is done simply on the control panel and makes any Wazdan slot attractive to both casual players and high rollers.
High-volatility slots can be recognized by the large amounts of winnings for the most valuable combos, and in low-volatility, on the contrary, the standard odds and cash prizes in the prize rounds are modest.
- Book of Dead – this is a modern interpretation by Play’n’GO of the legendary slot Book of Ra from Novomatic. In addition to the traditional 5×3 playing field scheme and the original bonus, it also has a high level of volatility;
- Dead or Alive is an amazing hit from NetEnt, in which a well-thought-out plot is complemented by a thematic bonus. RTP of 96.82% became a kind of icing on the cake for this highly volatile slot;
- Bonanza is a video slot by Big Time Gaming. The developer has used the patented mechanics of Megaways, thanks to which the number of available winning combinations during the game can increase to 117,649 options;
- Sakura Fortune is a stylish and elegant slot from Quickspin, in which the most desirable bonus for players is Wild with the image of an oriental princess with a samurai sword;
- Voodoo is an atmospheric slot about the magic spells of the voodoo wizard from Endorphina. It also has a bonus round, which is not typical for highly volatile devices.
To understand the difference between high, medium, and low volatility slots, we recommend trying different machines from different developers. Feel free to select one of the above-mentioned options, and enjoy the game!