SCCM (Software Center Configuration Manager) is a management application for infrastructure, software upgrades, and maintenance tasks. If you’re working with SCCM closely, you’ll need to get an SCCM certification.
Microsoft SCCM certification will help you better understand the tool and help you use it to its maximum potential. In addition, This Microsoft certification would add significant weightage to your resume if you claim that you are certified by an organization that provides timely updates to these tools.
SCCM Certification Importance
The goal of SCCM certification is to ensure that whoever is assigned to specific tasks does so with the utmost confidence and precision. With a better grasp of a tool, one may use it more effectively for all organizational needs. Therefore, if your job entails SCCM or related activities, you may wish to pursue SCCM training to prove your worth in this competitive market and keep ahead of the competition.
You have many servers, desktops, and mobile devices that need safeguarding. At first, you must deploy new programs and updates and apply patches to resolve problems and vulnerabilities. Furthermore, check to see if your systems are malware-free. A better option to save the day will be to open one tool.
SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager) is a one-stop shop for managing software, data, and compliance. In the hands of a capable and directed administrator, SCCM training is more than just a tool; it practically transforms you into a superhero.
SCCM provides super-monitoring capabilities, allowing you to monitor various system and application infrastructure components easily. SCCM mastery will make you a go-to pro in your workplace. It will not be simple. They don’t just hand out superhero badges for no reason, but there are plenty of venues to learn how to be one. Continue reading and learn how to get one for yourself.
SCCM Certification Exams
Based on your role inside your organization, the following two certifications are considered to be more suitable among the many accessible on this suite of products. Let us look at the certification requirements as well as the required pre-requisites for these certifications:
Who Should Take These Exams?
There is a common misconception that just a select group of people are required to hold certain credentials, but this is not always the case.
If your employment requires you to interact with this tool for a longer length of time, even if you don’t have all of the privileges and permissions, you can still pursue these certifications. The reason for this is that these credentials provide the most up-to-date information about the tools. It also gives you the confidence to use these tools without hesitation.
This SCCM certification can help you reach excellence in this sector if you want to advance your career and become a professional.
- Exam 70-703: This certification is for Enterprise Desktop Administrators who manage, deploy, and maintain computers and infrastructure. You must have one year of experience with System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Intune. You must also be proficient with the fundamentals of Active Directory and the Windows Operating System.
- Exam 70-243: SCCM Administrators, Exchange Administrators, Enterprise Desktop Administrators, and Active Directory Administrators who have networking and security experience in an Enterprise setting are eligible for this certification. You should also know how to use Powershell and SQL Server, as well as how to configure applications and manage mobile devices.
Tips For Passing Microsoft Certification Courses:
It is a known fact that an individual can pass any exam with either complete preparation or a thorough comprehension of the subject. Clearing a Microsoft Certification is no different, but it will necessitate some strategic thinking, too.
The following are pointers to follow to pass these certifications with a good comprehension of the subject.
• If you are taking any tutorials, ensure that they are authorized and well-trained professionals. They should be well-versed with the certification and have the proper experience.
• Make a study schedule for yourself and follow it.
• Acquire the necessary books and study materials.
• Choose a practical method for assessing your knowledge.
• Use Microsoft trial and prepared examinations to practice simulation-based questions and responses.
• Read and revise thoroughly.
• Use the mind-map technique to obtain a complete grasp of the modules.
• Lastly: Revise, Revise, Revise
This article has attempted to describe what SCCM is and how it’s used in a conventional organization setting. It covered the two most important SCCM certifications that a working professional can pursue better to grasp SCCM and better career opportunities in this field.